6.10.2008

My Latest Design


Last month our company decided to finally put up a blog! I had fun designing the template and also got a chance to develop some php skills. Frustrating at times, but overall I think it was a rewarding experience. I'm still a designer at heart, but this programming piece of the picture is intriguing. Wouldn't mind learning more...

Thanks in advance for checking it out... let me know what you think!

I'm feeling nostalgic today for some reason and want to revisit the days of pencil drawing & photography. Wish I could find the time to dabble again! I'm thinking of posting some of my past designs to share... Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance we'll see the Kip Winger shirt?

justaddwine said...

I actually spit coffee out when I read your comment, Joe! If I have find it in the depths of the archives, you better believe it! Hey, the Kipster gave me a thumbs up when he saw it at the concert ;)

Candace Brekke said...

very nice!

justaddwine said...

Thanks for your input dailyrx!