5.07.2008

My Idol Prediction for Tonight

This should be pretty obvious to everyone, but Jason Castro is going home. I usually don't like when Simon diggs into people, but Jason was not very good (and hasn't been for quite some time now). Bob Marley is rolling over in his grave right now! I need to listen to some good reggae to get over that disaster!

Side-note: My favorite Marley song --> Sun is Shining



Cover Art


Bob Marley: Grooving Kingston 12 -
The JAD Masters 1970-1972

Bob Marley & The Wailers
iTunes
Thought it was cool that Davey did a Duran Duran song (Hungry Like the Wolf)...Brought back many early junior high memories. I remember when we did a Penny-Drive in 6th grade to win a contest for a concert at our school. Oh, teenage heartthrobs! John Taylor was my favorite. My room was even plastered in posters of them :)

Anyway, Syesha was incredible and I don't usually pay much attention to her. She was a star last night though!

I have to say that I love this blog — Rickey.org and that he does an awesome job capturing the moments (and humor) on Idol.

Check out this awesome collage from his site...




No comments: