11.05.2008

Wine Glass Find of the Week

Whimsical Bella Hand Painted Lead Free Wine Glasses

This handmade item was featured on the front page of ETSY!! —

I am simply in love with these glasses (and they are my favorite colors, too). I have never seen more beautiful craftsmanship than that from this Etsy seller! Unique, lead-free, hand-painted glassware that is simply stunning!! I love the stained glass appearance as well as the attention to artistic detail. The artist captures astounding dimension!

Her creations would definitely make great holiday gift ideas for the wine lover. Custom requests make it easy to match your decor. Choose from many glass pieces or create a whole set!

$25.00 (Set of 2)
www.etsy.com

Check out this seller's other items on ETSY: vsilcoxdesigns

4 comments:

vsilcoxdesigns said...

Thanks so very much for this amazing feature. I am truly humbled and flattered by your kind comments, and feel honored to be included with the other gorgeous works you have found.

Cheers everyone!!!!!
Vickie/VSilcoxDesigns

justaddwine said...

You are so welcome! I definitely found treasures in your store! Many great gift ideas for Christmas. I'll be back in a few weeks, as I have my eyes on a few items ;)

Anonymous said...

justaddwine: you think so...

justaddwine said...

I know who you are, anonymous!! Yes, I do :-P